KURONO CLASSIC 'REIWA'
As the first Hajime design to be introduced in the new reign of Emperor Naruhito, the new KURONO Classic is nicknamed 'Reiwa'. Its complex two-part dial provides a glint of metallic sophistication at the periphery - off-set by the serenity of a perfect solid-colored center. The watch is paired with a genuine crocodile strap, and is aimed at more discerning collectors.
- Mechanical automatic winding
- Sapphire glass
- Solid caseback, Waterproof to 3 ATM
- 24 jewels, 28,800 vibrations / hour, power reserve 40 hours
- 316L high-polished 37mm stainless steel case
- Genuine alligator band (20mm at lugs, 16mm at buckle)
- Made in Japan
Price: US$3,680 (S$5,190) excluding applicable taxes
Limited to 50 pieces per dial variant
Conditions of Preorder
1. Due to the limited nature of this product, preorder deposits are strictly non-refundable
2. Preorders confirmations shall not be resold to third parties.
3. Unless explicitly specific, prices exclude in-country taxes which customers shall settle with customs or the delivery partner at point of import
4. While accurate, estimated delivery dates may be affected by force majeure conditions out of our control.