Kurono keeps detailed records of every watch we create. We will make available the provenance information of a Kurono watch should an owner request for it. Every owner is entitled to one (1) complimentary extract during his/her ownership lifetime.
Each provenance extract will contain:
- Date of original invoice, and where the watch was sold
- Production numbers of the applicable series
- General specifications of the watch
- Movement details of the watch
- Supplementary information (if available)
(Due to our national law we cannot provide names of the owners, but we will state if the watch was initially the Property of a Gentleman, or the Property of a Lady)
The Kurono Provenance Extract does not certify authenticity nor is it a statement of warranty. It does not replace the warranty card. The document is solely meant to provide information from our ledgers for better enjoyment of the watch by future generations.
This service is complimentary and without charge (for one (1) instance per owner), and will be launched in September 2020. The extract will be in Japanese language primarily, with English translations secondarily.
Extracts in digital formats will be provided free Printed extracts will incur print and postage charges.
Please email your request to email@example.com from September 2020, with the following information*:
- A high-resolution photo of the front of your watch
- A high-resoution photo of the back of your watch
- A photograph of your warranty card (if any)
- Your full name, and contact details
*this service will start September 2020; all requests prior to this date will get a null reply. As this is a complimentary service, please do not expect immediate responses and allow for extended processing time