The Kurono Anniversary Green ‘森:mori’ continues the iconic art-deco design introduced by celebrated watchmaker Hajime Asaoka, with its single-piece dial encased beneath a high-curvature box-sapphire crystal that mimics acrylic glass of the past, and provides a unique light-play. ‘森:mori’ represents our effort to go back to a state of contemplation and restfulness - after recent launches of more complex watch designs - to our philosophy of humble beauty in simplicity.
The dial and caseback - signed Bunkyō Tokyo - refers to the special ward in Tokyo where Hajime's design studio is located, providing a subtle correlation to the genius and motivations of the watchmaker. The 森:mori will be the only time-only classic watch in our line-up this year.
- Mechanical automatic winding
- Sapphire glass
- Solid caseback
- 24 jewels, 28,800 vibrations / hour, power reserve 40 hours
- Waterproof to 3 ATM
- 316L high-polished 37mm stainless steel case
- Calf leather band
- Made in Japan
- Expected delivery in June 2020 for the first 50, Sept/Oct for the second batch
- Total edition size of 291 pieces