KURONO by Hajime Asaoka
KURONO CHRONOGRAPH 2 [GLOBAL] [50% PREORDER DEPOSIT]
KURONO CHRONOGRAPH 2
KURONO is proud to present the new Kurono Chronograph 2, featuring a more refined and sophisticated design language by Japanese master watchmaker Hajime Asaoka.
A 38mm column-wheel chronograph, the Chronograph 2 takes Hajime-sensei’s art-deco sensibilities to the next level – bringing together the copper, silver, and dark brown color palette of the critically acclaimed Reiwa watch into a multi-layered chronograph dial.
The dial features contrasting layers of gloss black and dark brown as its base, accentuated with a copper tachymeter and silver chronograph scale at its center and circumference respectively.
- Japan-made mechanical automatic movement
- 316L high-polished 38mm stainless steel case
- Solid caseback
- Case diameter: 38mm
- Thickness: 13.9mm incl sapphire
- Power reserve: 45 hours, self-winding
- Complications: Chronograph, date window
- Jewels: 34 rubies
- Glass: High-curvature sapphire crystal
- Frequency: 28,800bph
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Strap widths (mm): 20/16
- Made in Japan
- Expected delivery in Mid-March 2021 (Starting from Public Tier)
- Total edition size of 500 pieces (Including Japanese Domestic Market)
Price: JPY418,000 (USD3,993)
(Price excludes shipping and any applicable taxes in your country)
Preorder deposit of 50% applies for this order.
Conditions of Preorder
Proceeding with this transaction will mean that you agree to the following:
1. Due to the limited nature of this product, preorder deposits are strictly non-refundable
2. Preorders confirmations shall not be resold to third parties.
3. Unless explicitly specific, prices exclude in-country taxes which customers shall settle with customs or the delivery partner at point of import
4. Estimated delivery dates may be affected by force majeure conditions out of our control
5. Hoarding for purposes of resale is frowned upon. We reserve the right to query, void, and blacklist any suspicious/multi-quantity purchases.