KURONO by Hajime Asaoka
Chronograph 1 [40% PREORDER DEPOSIT]
Kurono introduces its first ever chronograph, designed by Japanese watchmaking extraordinaire Hajime Asaoka. A 38mm column-wheel chronograph, the Chronograph 1 features a monochromatic art-deco design language that is distinctively Hajime Asaoka. Each dial variant is limited to 68 pieces. Read more...
Estimated delivery: August 2020
Price: US$3,680 (S$5,190) excluding applicable taxes
Preorder deposit of 40% applies for this order.
Conditions of Preorder
Proceeding with this transaction will mean that you agree to the following:
1. Due to the limited nature of this product, preorder deposits are strictly non-refundable
2. Preorders confirmations shall not be resold to third parties.
3. Unless explicitly specific, prices exclude in-country taxes which customers shall settle with customs or the delivery partner at point of import
4. Estimated delivery dates may be affected by force majeure conditions out of our control
5. Hoarding for purposes of resale is frowned upon. We reserve the right to query, void and blacklist any suspicious/multi-quantity purchases.
- Steel case, with solid case back
- Case diameter: 38mm
- Thickness: 13.9mm incl sapphire
- Power reserve: 45 hours, self-winding
- Complications: chronograph, date window
- Jewels: 34 rubies
- Glass: high-curvature sapphire crystal
- Frequency: 28,800bph
- Water resistance: 3 ATM