Designed by Hajime Asaoka
KURONO for SINCERE FINE WATCHES
The Kurono 'Eggshell' is a Sincere Fine Watches Exclusive, with allocation priority for existing Sincere-Hajime Asaoka customers, and Sincere VIPs.
Set in a unique cream 'eggshell' dial color, this special KURONO variant is elegantly proportioned for the discerning watch collector, and features a unique dial design by Hajime Asaoka set within a highly-polished steel case, and set with Hajime's trademark polished steel hands.
- Unique eggshell dial exclusive to Sincere Fine Watches
- Limited to 50 pieces
- 50 pieces reserved for Sincere customers
- Mechanical automatic winding
- Sapphire glass
- Solid caseback, design signed and engraved by Hajime Asaoka
- 24 jewels, 28,800 vibrations / hour, power reserve 40 hours
- Waterproof to 3 ATM
- 316L high-polished 37mm stainless steel case
- Calf leather band
- Made in Japan
- Expected delivery will be in July/August 2019.
How to Order If You Are a Sincere Customer
You will have to reserve your allocation directly through your Sincere Fine Watches consultant. Pre-orders are on an allocation basis.
Fulfillment and payments shall be at your favourite Sincere Fine Watches store, and shall be facilitated by your consultant.
Retail Price: SGD2,360 (US$1,750) excluding GST
Available only via Sincere Fine Watches
For more information and on the philosophy behind the making on this watch, click here.