Your KURONO watch is warranted for one (1) year from the date of fulfillment. The international warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of delivery. During this warranty period, you will have the right to have any defect repaired free of charge.
- We will need to verify warranty validity & assess eligibility
- If approved, we will pick up at our cost your watch for repair
- We will ship back to you at our cost your repaired watch
This manufacturer’s warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. alteration of the color and/or material or non-metallic straps and chains, such as leather, textile, rubber)
- Any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal/abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), incorrect use of the watch and non-observance of the directions for use provided by KURONO Tokyo
- The handling of the watch by non-authorized persons
All applicable implied warranties, including the implied warranty of merchantability and of fitness for a particular purpose given to you by law, are hereby limited in duration to the duration of this warranty.
Under no circumstances will KURONO Tokyo, its manufacturer, agents and/or retailers be liable for any indirect or consequential damages of any kind.
Sending in your watch under warranty
If your watch is still under warranty, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org where necessary arrangements will be made for your warranty claim. If you have purchased it from a major retailer, please send it back to the authorized retailer you have purchased the watch from; or any Sincere Watch retail outlet for Singapore.
Sending in your watch for service
Every Kurono is built to exacting standards of quality, and is designed so that any competent certified watchmaker will be able to service or repair the watch. Should you prefer to send your watch back to Japan for servicing, we will be happy to receive your watch and provide a quote for such services. Please send an email to email@example.com where we will facilitate next steps.
Please contact us first with your warranty claim or service request prior to sending your watch.